Michiel wanted a whole new way of life.
He wanted a life where he wasn’t reliant on coffee, constantly tired and feeling unhappy about his body.
That’s exactly what he got when he came to Ultimate Performance Mayfair where he made an incredible 16-week transformation.
U.P. helped him push past his self-imposed limits and show him that he’s capable of anything.
He went from being a ‘lazy and unhealthy’ man to a lean and athletic ‘machine’, who takes on triathlons.
“The U.P. experience has changed my whole life around; I am a completely different person now,” says Michiel, who is UP Mayfair’s Client of the Month.
“I wake up in the morning and I am full of life. I don’t need coffees anymore!”
In his own words, finance professional Michiel explains why it’s the best investment he’s ever made…
What were your reasons for starting a transformation journey?
One of my work colleagues has been training with U.P. and recommended it to me. I was very sceptical at the beginning but was so unhappy with my body that was willing to give it a go.
How were you feeling both physically and mentally before starting your transformation?
I was in terrible condition – fat, unhealthy, and relying on coffees through the day to last in my job. I was losing focus and energy very quickly.
Looking back at my ‘old me’, I cannot actually believe the journey I have made.
How did your diet and lifestyle change when you started your transformation?
I thought I was eating ‘normal food’, but U.P. has taught me a completely new way of life.
Their knowledge and experience and continuous education about nutrition and how to help each individual is incredible.
They even have a service (EatUP London) where they prepare all your meals for you, so you don’t need to worry about anything.
What effect did this have on your health, performance, lifestyle and energy levels?
Put it this way – from a very unhealthy and lazy man I turned into a machine. At the end of the transformation, I took part in a triathlon and completed it with a very self-satisfactory result.
This was something that before I would watch only on TV and never imagined myself being fit enough to ever take part.
What was the biggest mistake you were making on your diet before and how did you change it at U.P.?
How did you find the training and did it fit around your busy lifestyle?
I couldn’t handle training sessions with my trainer Pete at the beginning at all!
Thankfully he had no mercy and showed me that I was capable of a volume and intensity of training that I couldn’t even imagine myself.
He basically took me to the levels of training that I couldn’t even imagine. Now I feel like there are no limits for me.
What were your results like after transformation?
I am not dieting as hard anymore but we have set up different training goal and focusing on increasing my strength, which is coming along!
I am really enjoying lifting heavier weights at the moment. Being strong is a great feeling.
What were the most important things you learned which helped achieve your transformation?
I think the most important for me was the personal element U.P. provides to their clients.
I feel like I am not alone and they are with me all the way. The whole U.P. team is there to help.
Would you recommend U.P.?
Absolutely, yes! The best time and money investment I have ever made, and I work in finance!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs