What a difference a year makes – for Amit he is 45kg lighter and unrecognisable from the man he was.
London investment banker Amit was approaching 30 in the worst shape of his life.
His high-flying City career meant it was all work and little play… or time to focus on his health, so his weight was spiralling out of control.
It all hit him like a ton of bricks when he saw a group photo with himself at a friend’s wedding.
He could no longer hide from the problem and decided to take his sister’s advice and seek help from the professionals at Ultimate Performance London City.
Now Amit is a man utterly transformed – he has lost 45kg and 43cm from his waistline over 10 incredible months.
“U.P. is one of the best things I’ve ever done. I view it as an investment in myself, and I achieved results I never thought I could have.
“Doing the transformation has made me much more confident, stronger, and in the best shape I’ve ever been. It will benefit me going forward as the change in mentality has helped me go out and achieve what I want to in life.
“I still can’t believe the transformation! The best compliments came was when I went back to New York to see some of my friends. They hadn’t seen me for a year, and when I was waiting for one of them in the street, he literally walked straight past me.”
READY TO MAKE A LASTING, MEANINGFUL CHANGE TO YOUR LIFE?
GET IN TOUCH NOW TO HEAR MORE ABOUT OUR PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME.
The day Amit walked through the doors at U.P. he weighed 112kg and his body fat was a dangerous 41%.
Naturally, all the extra weight and his sedentary lifestyle had made him sluggish and low on energy.
“Before starting at U.P., I felt tired all the time; I found it difficult to complete any sort of physical activity. I felt like I had no energy whatsoever, and I just generally felt very unhealthy. I had low confidence due to my appearance and would avoid social settings.
“Before the transformation, my diet consisted of junk and fast food mainly and had a very sedentary lifestyle with very little activity.
“There are a few key things related to my job, which made working out tough. It’s quite a demanding job, and with the hours I was working, I would generally get very little sleep – maybe four hours on average. So it was difficult to keep myself motivated during the training.”
However, Amit pushed through exhaustion and kept showing up at the gym. And as improvements became visible, motivation came on autopilot, and the results just snowballed.
“During the transformation, my diet completely changed.
“I avoided processed food and began eating significantly healthier. I was much more active with not only the weight lifting but also increasing my general daily activity. My energy levels are much higher now, and now I want to go out and be active. I was more mentally alert at work, and it helped me be more efficient.”
U.P.’s holistic approach to the art and science of body transformation has taught Amit a great many life lessons that will stand him in good stead for the future – not least how to get the absolute maximum out of training with his very-limited free time.
“The most important things I learnt were the correct technique for lifting along with the knowledge of the right diet.
“When I started, I couldn’t do a single pull up, now I am able to carry out three sets pretty comfortably. I can now also bench press higher than my body weight!”
Tackle your weight issues head-on with our personal training programme.
Fill in this form to find out how you can join us today.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs