Staying fit was always a priority for Tom as an ex-military man.
He had always done spinning and adventure races, but working as a train driver his life became sedentary and his fitness hit the buffers.
This was until he read a newspaper article about actor Daniel Craig getting in shape for the new James Bond film in his 50s.
Around the same age, 51-year-old Tom was inspired to start his own transformation journey – and put his faith in Ultimate Performance to get results.
Over 21 weeks, Tom lost 10kg (22lbs) and built a lean, strong and muscular physique.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs