Client of the Month, Robin, has earned his dream physique in just 12 weeks with Ultimate Performance Amsterdam.
To achieve this incredible transformation, Robin has honed in his diet, taken his workouts to the next level and ensured his activity levels outside the gym were high too.
Before coming to U.P., Robin felt tired, lazy and sluggish. The thought of getting into shape made him feel overwhelmed, especially since becoming a new father, but it was something he had longed for over 10 years. Robin’s determination to push himself in the gym has had a positive effect in all areas of his life.
“To show up and give it my all in training translated into an attitude outside of the gym that allowed me to have more grit and tenacity in my every day, building my business and providing for my family.”
Robin shares how he gained physical and mental strength over the last 12 weeks…
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs