Life as a new mum was incredibly hard for 38-year-old Hina.
After her second baby was born, she was always tired, her sleep was awful, and she felt like she didn’t have a single moment to focus on her own wellbeing.
Hina just felt drained. And low energy and cravings meant she was just grabbing comfort food to make herself feel better, but really it was just making matters worse.
She wanted to feel happy, healthy and slim again – but in a sustainable way – and Ultimate Performance Dubai helped her achieve that, and more.
“Before joining U.P., I was tired, unhappy, lazy, and sleepy all the time, but after working out here, I feel the complete opposite.
“I start my day early, and I still have a lot of energy. My family is very happy, I’m very happy – everything is in place. Everything seems to be good now, and it’s an amazing transformation for me.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs