A U.P. BODY TRANSFORMATION CAN CHANGE YOU ON BOTH THE INSIDE AND THE OUTSIDE.
SIGN UP TO OUR PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME TO EXPERIENCE THE TRANSFORMATION.
In three months at U.P. Amina lost 9kg and 10% of her body fat and gained a whole new can-do mindset.
And even though the Covid-19 lockdown cut short due her in-gym sessions when she was just eight weeks into the programme, she managed to keep the momentum going.
Her laser-focussed training with her U.P. trainer was worlds apart from what she had been doing in the past.
“My training before U.P. was not progressive; it was not consistent. I didn’t achieve what I wanted, and I also didn’t push myself to get stronger.
“I just stayed doing the same thing, got bored and gave up. And then go back to it and then give up again and it was kind of like a vicious circle of boredom.”
U.P. broke through her plateau, and the results got her hooked on training again. She got the routine and the results she needed to keep her committed to her transformation.
“The first thing I noticed at U.P. was the dedication to the client.
“They don’t look at you and say – ‘oh, maybe they could do that.’
‘They’re sure you’re going to achieve the best goals possible; it’s not even a conversation. So when you see that dedication on that side, you mirror it and then you have this drive to get the best of what you can do because they are 100% sure you’re going to achieve it.”
Amina needed a wholesale rethink of her diet. Her trainer helped her not only learn about what to eat, but also the why.
“U.P. has given me the information and the tools to understand how to eat, what you actually need to survive as well as to function and to get strong. I think that’s quite an important thing that I’ve learnt on the journey.”
“Habits of eating and exercising and doing things at the same time every single day and having that regime gives you strength when you’re performing in the gym and also when you’re just doing everyday things. It gives you a bit of cool and a bit calm; you don’t sweat the small stuff.”
The lockdown interrupted Amina’s programme, but it certainly didn’t slow down her progress or stop her achieving her goals.
In fact, she didn’t waver at all; on the very first day of the lockdown, Amina and her trainer started planning her at-home and online exercise strategy.
“When the lockdown happened, the first thing I did was to put together a plan of how to continue.
“In my head, I was certain I didn’t want to waste all that effort and all that time that the trainer and I had both put in.
“I’d made so much progress and then to go back into the gym again and start from scratch just wasn’t an option.”
Amina surprised herself with what she was able to accomplish training from home.
Not only did she sculpt a great body, but the process helped her cultivate great health, happiness and positivity as well.
“I didn’t think I would achieve anything near to what I have achieved so far and I mean that not just physically but also mentally being a lot more positive every day.
“Getting a bit of mindfulness in there, having time to think about stuff like calming/slowing down a bit and then feeling strong physically is a big thing for me, and that has changed my attitude towards things.
“I’d do it over again, and I would encourage people who are thinking about doing it to just go in and have a chat. You’re only going to come out stronger.”
Want to find out more about our personal training programme?
Get in touch now to find out how you can sign up.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs