The World’s Leading Personal Trainers Have Arrived In Manchester.
Heralded on a visit by Manchester Evening News as “the number one personal training gym in Manchester” the Ultimate Performance Manchester Personal Training Gym is something that the city has been crying out for, for some time.
We might have more than our fair share of local celebrities such as Cath Tyldesley, Ryan Thomas and Gemma Atkinson, but don’t be under the illusion that we are a celeb hangout and the fitness version of Panacea. Our clients don’t come to us to ‘be seen’, they come for the results that have made us known as the world’s leading Personal Trainers and the only international Personal Training business on the planet with gyms spanning the globe, from Sydney to Los Angeles – with the Manchester team in between and more than holding its own with the results that we are famous for.
“A small selection of the results achieved by our Manchester personal training team and our amazing clients.
Manchester is our first UK gym outside of London and was an obvious choice. The vibrancy of the city and its pivotal location as the Northern powerhouse coupled with the world-class facilities at our base in Spinningfields’ XYZ building made the decision easy.
The centre of Manchester has long been missing a high-quality gym that caters to the serious trainee, to the person who wants to get something extra from their gym sessions and who doesn’t assume a “little extra” means a row of plasma screens in which to watch MTV whilst they spin their wheels not losing body fat on the exercise bikes and treadmills.
We have created a gym environment and venue where any Olympic athlete could (and some do – for example U.P. Manchester is also where we coach local Olympic athlete and World Silver medallist Fran Halsall) train, but we have designed it primarily for so-called regular people as well as our clients who earn their living based on the way that they look or physically perform.
We think that what we have to offer is special and we have the results to back that claim up. But don’t just take our word for it, here are some of the reasons why you’ve just found the best gym in Manchester:
- We are a by appointment only private gym so you never have to queue for a machine or work station and your privacy is guaranteed. Your workouts will never be compromised by hanging around waiting for others.
- We are not a personal training studio. Admittedly some of the better Personal Trainers in Manchester may have personal training studios but minimal equipment and restricted weights and space means that workouts can never be properly progressed and injuries are an absolute nightmare to work around.
- We are not a hardcore gym, but we mean business. Everyone is welcome in our gym, we do not care about your ability. We only care about your attitude. If you are not serious about wanting to improve yourself you would probably feel more at home with Lifestyle Fitness Manchester or a Virgin Active.
- We are a family. As sentimental as this may sound it is also very true. Our founder Nick Mitchell has created a nurturing environment where everyone pulls for the other. Given that we impose a limit on the number of personal trainers on the gym floor at any one time you quickly get to know all the faces and names and be inspired by the hard work and results of other clients just like you.
- We are the best equipped personal training gym in Manchester. No other private gym can offer the range and quality of equipment that our clients have at their disposal. For getting maximum results in minimum time we are probably the best-equipped gym, both commercial and private, in Manchester. You can take your pick as to your goal and our equipment can be adapted to help you reach your goals: be they fat loss, building bigger muscles, or just getting super fit.
Can we back up these extravagant claims? Have a quick look at our Real Results and Testimonials pages to make up your own mind.
Click here for more information about the services offered by U.P. Manchester.
- 3 Full Lifting Racks
- Regular Grip Watson Pro Dumbbells: 3kg – 26kg (in 1kg increments)
- Watson Fat Grip Dumbbells: 4kg-20kg (in 1kg increments) / 22.5kg – 45kg (in 2.5kg increments)
- The most comprehensive set of Atlantis Strength and Watson gym equipment in Europe
- A full range of Watson specialty lifting bars
- Cardio Equipment (Treadmill, Watt Bike, Ski-erg)
- Functional training equipment (battle ropes, Olympic rings, sleds)
- 2 LifeFitness cable machines