Stop Making Excuses! Rob Is a Multi-Business Owner in His Late 40s and Achieved Something He Never Thought Possible
If age was ever frowned upon, stop frowning. This is Rob, in his late 40s, a multi-business owner, member of several company boards and with the help of UP has transformed his body from your everyday dad-bod to a physique that genetically blessed teenagers would be envious of. Rob has achieved this incredible transformation over the space of a year and is one of the hardest working men we will ever know.
With the help of his Ultimate Performance trainer, Rob changed his way of living, nutrition and training to create a body he envisaged for himself his whole life. Read on for Rob’s story as told to us.
Why Ultimate Performance?
I’ve been active all my life, so enjoying training has never been an issue but I wanted to make some serious physical changes which I knew I wouldn’t be able to do on my own…I needed professional help and advice.
Out of all of the options available, Ultimate Performance stood out. They looked the part and seemed completely serious about what they do so it felt like a good place to start.
Did You Have Any Concerns About Your Transformation?
When I walked into UP for the first time, it was intense, which can be quite intimidating when you compare it to your usual commercial gym but from the moment you are greeted, it’s a different story.
The intensity is important, you certainly wouldn’t want it any other way if you want to achieve results. However, all of the trainers are very friendly, my trainer is a super guy and I would always receive compliments and encouragement from the whole team about my progress and and training.
What Do You Feel That You Have Achieved?
My before and after photos speak much more volume than what I could tell you here but what I’ve achieved during my time at UP is more than I could have ever imagined. My body fat has gone from close to 25% to as low as 7% in just a 12 week period and I’ve increased my muscle mass and strength substantially.
My general health overall has also seen a significant improvement, which you always assume would be the case, but to see my posture enhanced and to hear positive results from recent blood tests is just something you can’t put a price on.
What Have You Learned?
I have been fortunate enough to be working with Sean, who has constantly monitored and adjusted my diet and training to suit my body and it’s progress. Having someone pay so much attention to the detail has allowed me to be exposed to a lot of interesting programmes for nutrition and exercise, it’s a way of thinking you wouldn’t experience anywhere else.
When I travel and train at other gyms, I am often asked about the training I am doing as they just haven’t had the good fortune to learn from a UP trainer such as Sean. I have also learnt so much more about food; I am more aware of what I am eating and the impact certain foods will have on my training… not to mention learning how to cheat intelligently!
What’s Next For You?
My 12 week transformation has turned into a new way of life for me now, so I will only keep continuing and improving my training and health. I now have a focus and determination to reach more challenging goals, lifting more and building more muscle…something I didn’t think was possible given my age.
I will just keep going now. Whenever I am asked about my level of fitness I will always point them in UP’s direction, I will only ever have great things to say about the place.
The whole experience has been excellent, I tell everyone about UP.
Has Rob’s transformation story motivated you? Find out more about Ultimate Performance’s 12 Week Muscle Building.
Want to know how Ultimate Performance can help with your nutrition and training? Fill the form on this page and we will send you details.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.