When life takes over, it can be easy to fall out of shape.
Patrick had always been fit and had trained most of his life, but after moving to London, his weight slowly crept up.
London-based lawyer Patrick saw his muscles lose tone and his body fat increase as he fell out of the habit of training.
But the 38-year-old is proof of how quickly one can bounce back with Ultimate Performance.
It took Patrick just 12 weeks to shed the body fat, build strength again and regain the body he thought he’d lost.
“I gained substantial strength and lost significant body fat over the past few months.
“I have been very pleased with the results, and very much give thanks to my U.P. trainer, Reid Stafford, for all his efforts. I could not have achieved these results without his help.”
It was rediscovering his health and fitness which really motivated him to start a transformation journey at U.P.
He wanted to get fit and strong again, and he was looking for the world-class education on how to train efficiently and effectively in the gym.
“I have been lifting weights to stay fit and running recreationally for most of my life.
“But after moving to London several years ago, my activity levels gradually tapered off until I was rarely lifting weights or jogging.
“By 2017, my muscle tone had decreased substantially and my body fat percentage had crept up significantly.
“My motivations for signing up with U.P. were to regain muscle tone and strength and to lose body fat, and I also wanted expert instruction on movements like the squat and deadlift.”
Patrick explains that the lack of consistent training and exercise, the sedentary lifestyle and the excess body fat he was carrying left him feeling sluggish.
His diet wasn’t filled with junk food or processed snacks, but the meals he was eating were too large for the low amount of physical activity he was doing.
But training just three times a week with Ultimate Performance and bringing structure back to his diet quickly changed all that.
“From training with U.P., and having a more conscious approach to diet, I was surprised by how quickly I began to see results in terms of strength gain and fat loss.
“Training three times a week was a significant increase to the amount of exercise I had been getting before joining U.P.
“I now enjoy the benefits of being stronger both in the gym and for everyday tasks.”
Getting a better understanding of nutrition and finding a dietary approach that worked for his body was central to his impressive transformation.
Patrick now has his diet well under control and has the knowledge he needs to stay in great shape.
“My biggest mistake with my diet before was the lack of effort to control meal portion sizes, especially in relation to my physical activity levels.
“Now I have seen first-hand the impact that quantity and quality of diet has on body composition.
“I have begun to eat smaller meal portion sizes generally.
“I now try to offset larger daily intakes on one day with lower daily intakes on subsequent days, so my average weekly intake stays at a reasonable level.”
His whole transformation has been an education in getting the absolute maximum out of his training.
“I have learned a tremendous amount from my trainer, Reid, about lifting form and technique, which I will be able to apply in my training going forward.
“This has given me the confidence to lift much heavier weights on exercises such as the squat and deadlift.”
“I would highly recommend U.P. to anyone who is looking to get leaner and stronger on an expedited basis.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs