Twelve weeks of training with Ultimate Performance and Adam is leaner, fitter and stronger than he has ever been.
He has always trained on his own, but believed he had already achieved his maximum fitness potential.
But after just two weeks training at Ultimate Performance Los Angeles his body started changing before his eyes.
Twelve weeks on, and 31-year-old real estate investor Adam has far exceeded anything he’s ever achieved before.
Adam lost around 15lbs and shredded more than half his body fat to get down to a super-lean 6% body fat during his program.
“I had been training pretty consistently by myself for a number of years. But I just figured I had gotten the best results I could achieve and I had reached my fitness potential.
“Within two weeks at U.P., I was seeing pretty big changes and after 12 weeks I had blown past anywhere I had ever been before.
“I’m in the best shape of my life. It’s not even a comparison. I’m in better shape than I was 10 years ago.”
Adam talks about the knowledge and expertise of U.P.’s elite personal trainers, their attention to detail in and out of the gym, and the education on training and nutrition he received at U.P. Los Angeles.
Did you have any doubts or reservations about starting personal training with us at Ultimate Performance?
It’s almost not hard to have doubts. You see the before and after images and the transformations are so dramatic that you’re naturally inclined to be skeptical, or to think ‘that worked for those people, but there’s no possible way that it would work for me.’
How would you describe the training experience at Ultimate Performance?
The gyms are clean and are well-equipped and they have machines and weights and equipment I’ve never seen before.
But it’s not just about that. You go into other gyms and the trainers are texting on their phones or not even paying attention to what the client is doing in front of them.
That would never happen at U.P.
The trainers are so intensely focused on results here and they’re so knowledgeable and have such deep expertise that every time I walk out of the gym, I’m smarter, or fitter, or stronger than when I walked in.
Whether there was a counseling session on diet and nutrition, or we were talking about the psychological aspect of training, or I was just able to push myself harder than I ever had before through the training – every single time I walked out, I was better than when I walked in.
What would you say to people who say that the results are not possible?
Look at the before and after image. I understand why you’re inclined to be skeptical, but commit for 12 weeks – commit to the diet, commit to the training, don’t take shortcuts, and you will get the results. It’s that simple.
It’s a 12-week buy-in. Do everything that is required and you will be shocked with the results you can get.
What is the secret to getting in shape?
The secret to getting in shape is commitment. The U.P. trainers will give you all the tools you need and it’s up to you to use those and get everything you can out of the experience.
It’s a 12-week commitment and there’s diet counseling, there’s nutrition counseling, the trainers are experts in what they are doing – they are more knowledgeable than any trainer I’ve ever seen before.
You’ll have everything you need, then you make a 12-week commitment, and you will be shocked with the results.
What would you say to your friends if they ask about us?
Sign up. Do it for 12 weeks. I would recommend U.P. to anyone who is serious about their fitness.
I’ve never seen a place like it, I’ve never seen results like I have here.
It’s a 12-week commitment. You will be able to make changes to your body and also your mind that you never thought were possible.
We can help YOU achieve your fitness goals. Simply fill in the form for more information.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.