Oren came to Ultimate Performance Los Angeles overweight and unhappy.
His diet consisted of take-out and high sugar foods. He lacked knowledge around training and nutrition which led him to eat all the wrong things. Desperate to get back to being fit so he could play the sport he loved, Oren spent the next 20 weeks on an intense training and nutrition program and the results are outstanding.
“In five months with U.P., I’ve lost 45 lbs and 20% body fat.
“Training with U.P has been one of the best decisions I’ve made. I’m in the best shape I’ve been in and truly feel 10 years younger.”
For the love of basketball
Oren’s favorite hobby was playing basketball but he could no longer enjoy it properly as, after just 10 minutes of playing, Oren was exhausted and out of breath. With his bodyweight and lack of training regime now affecting his ability to do the thing he loved, he knew he needed to change but he lacked the knowledge to make a difference.
More energy and better moods
His diet consisted of calorie-laden take-out and sugary junk food. Working with his trainer at U.P., Oren learned the fundamentals of nutrition and his diet was completely overhauled. Oren now eats lots of green vegetables and lean proteins and has ditched the fatty junk food. He noticed the changes almost instantly. There were no more sugar crashes, no more post-lunch slumps and Oren was brimming with energy.
His friends at work even started to notice a difference in Oren’s mood too, commenting that he was a happier and more enjoyable person to work with. What’s even better is Oren isn’t even missing his old diet.
“I’m not eating food I don’t like and I’m not compromising on the food I eat. I eat great food that I love — it’s just now I know what I need to eat and when I need to eat it.”
Results in a matter of weeks
Not only was Oren feeling great and sleeping better, physically he started to see changes almost immediately. Soon he was back to the weight he was over 10 years ago and he could really see the difference, particularly in his face, so much so that even his work colleagues didn’t recognise him.
Most importantly, now he’s lighter and fitter, Oren is able to play his favorite sport again. He can play for hours without that dreaded feeling of being out of breath.
Oren at the beach, enjoying his new body
After just 20 weeks of working out, not only has Oren achieved an incredible transformation but he’s also been given the knowledge to make it sustainable. Thinking back to how Oren felt before his transformation he knows he doesn’t want to go back.
“The change was so fast, I still remember exactly how I felt before I started U.P. — waking up exhausted, not being able to enjoy the sport I love and overall low energy. Because it’s so fresh in my mind I know exactly what it means to go back so for me, the choice is pretty easy.”
It’s achieving great results and feeling amazing that have helped make this a new and sustainable lifestyle for Oren and now he can finally enjoy the sport he’s always loved.
OREN IS STEPPING INTO 2019 STRONGER, LEANER, AND ABLE TO ENJOY THE SPORT HE LOVES.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.