This is what you can achieve with a world-class personal trainer in just four weeks.
It took Andrew just 29 days to see remarkable results with his physique that he never thought possible.
After less than a month working with Ultimate Performance, the 42-year-old Londoner saw the big changes he had struggled to achieve from years of going to the gym.
“I have been going to the gym on and off now for several years and have never seen these kind of results,” he says.
“It just goes to show that with a great trainer and the right diet, anything is possible.”
Over those 29 days, Andrew has built lean muscle and seen his body fat drop to around 9%, giving him a lean, muscular and athletic look.
His goal coming to UP was to put on some weight and ‘bulk up’. Central to this goal was Andrew’s diet and the foods he was eating.
“I don’t believe that my diet was that bad before I started at UP in terms of health, I very rarely ate junk or sugary foods.
“My biggest problem was that I skipped meals a lot and only really ate when I was hungry, my trainer Tony told me that this was keeping me from keeping a positive energy balance (a surplus of calories) and that although my diet was ‘healthy’, it wasn’t specific enough to my goal.”
A huge part of helping Andrew get such great results was the personalised nutrition plan put together for him by his UP trainer.
It has been a real education for him to learn how to optimise his diet to help him put on lean muscle. He says he is already reaping the benefits.
“I’m much more aware now of energy balance, having a good ratio between protein, fats, carbs and how to manipulate them based on my needs – I had never given any consideration to this before.
“I also know that consuming too many calories will lead to diminishing returns with regards to how fast muscle can grow (which I have a new found appreciation for how hard it is) and unwanted fat gain.
“I eat four meals every day now and even enjoy the treats that I previously thought wouldn’t help me achieve my goals, in fact I never seem to stop eating!”
Training with UP has helped develop his physique, his strength and his confidence in a short time too.
Andrew explains that training is tough but it has helped him push beyond the limit to bring him the results he wanted.
“I really enjoy going to the gym now. Don’t get me wrong, It’s bloody hard work!
“My trainer really pushes me to failure and when I can’t do any more he somehow manages to assist me past that. It is painful at the time but temporary, I always leave the gym feeling fantastic!
“I am really pleased with how far I have come. I am so much stronger than I was before and I actually have what could pass as legs now and not sticks.
“I really notice the strength in my legs when I do activities which used to exhaust me. I also feel that my body as a whole is much more in proportion now.”
It’s not just physical results either that Andrew has experienced. Before training at UP, he had been quite self-conscious.
“Physically I had already been going to a gym regularly but never seemed to get very good results. Mentally, let’s just say that I wasn’t very confident about the way I looked, I was very self-conscious about my weight.”
But learning how to master his diet and being able to push himself in training to get results has boosted his confidence.
“Without a shadow of a doubt I am much more confident, I feel much more at ease about the way I look and I’m in a much better headspace than I was when I first started.”
If you’re inspired by Andrew’s results and you want to see what you can achieve in just four weeks, speak to us about our Personal Training Plans.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs