My ambition was to lift weights and to achieve a very toned physique (ok, not to an extreme level) as a woman. No one person I had ever come across was able to convince me that they knew what they were talking about. I spent years with different personal trainers, magazines and books and ultimately they all left me more or less where I started. I often felt like I knew more than them about the subject, but not enough to get myself to where I wanted to be. So I started researching where to find that elusive mythical creature, a personal trainer who knows how to train women, taking into account hormonal differences, physiological differences and so forth. What I ended up with was Ultimate Performance and truly, they are in a league of their own when it comes to anything to do with fitness, nutrition, training and generally just having a great time while working yourself harder than you have ever done.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
I broke through personal boundaries and proved to myself that I can do things I never thought possible (even though I really wanted these things I never really thought I could do them…). What have you learned:
My nutritional needs are forever very clear to me, when I stray off the path I no longer go from one extreme to the other, or from one fad diet to the other. I know exactly what keeps my body in check, what balances my hormones and, the most important thing, what keeps me healthy in the long run. On the training front I have an amazing programme that I can always refer to, and I have muscles in places I used to only have bones sticking out! Farewell pigeon chest! Nick assigned ******* as my personal trainer and I struck gold there! I have never met anyone who knows how to get me motivated, how to push me very hard without putting me off and how to truly make me feel at ease with something that can be very intimidating in an intimidating environment. He is a training genius, and a very nice guy at that.
What’s next for you:
I am currently doing a BA in Creative Writing and English Literature so I am now a fully-fledged student with questionable finances, suspect eating habits and disturbed sleeping patterns. As such that doesn’t equal great training, but everything in good time. I am breaking another personal barrier and I enjoy pushing myself where I doubted I’d ever go in yet another area of life. I won an award for academic excellence in my first year, so when my student days are over I will be looking to achieve similar things in other arenas.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
Absolutely everything good! I loved my time with UP. I admire and respect Nick so much and I would never consider going elsewhere if I needed results and hard-core KNOWLEDGE. I’ll be back, that much is certain.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs