I contacted UP to do something about being overweight and get energy levels up to deal with the demands of kids and job etc.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
Significant weight loss and increased confidence in the gym. An understanding of how my body works and what to avoid to maintain the gains. A more rewarding way of training that provides significant results. A completely new wardrobe (dropped from xl to medium and lost 6 inches around the waist).
What have you learned:
The importance of nutrition (eating enough of the right food).
How to train effectively and get more out of shorter gym sessions.
How to fight being sick on the gym floor!
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
Extremely rewarding experience but you must commit to all aspects of it – nutrition is the key and takes the most effort and discipline.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs