I contacted UP to gain some specific insight into how weight training could help my martial arts performance step up a level. Whilst I had trained to a high level across various disciplines I suffered difficulties of maximising performance whilst maintaining body weight within the tight constraints used for combat sports was something that I was finding challenging.
What have you learned:
UP was my first introduction to BioSignature Modulation. This has been my biggest learning. I have always eaten a well balanced diet but the UP team helped me to understand how my body works on a Hormonal level and how these hormones assist in my body’s performance. Through supplementation and dietary guidance I noticed positive changes in day to day life (better sleep pattern, more energy) all this despite training harder than I ever had before.
My trainer was also able to explain to me different styles of lifting and training that would ensure my continued development, at all times explaining what we were doing and what the benefits would be (its easy to follow when the results are as visible as quickly as they were for me).
What’s next for you:
Unfortunately life has got in the way of my competitive aspirations (in the short term) with work seeing me travel significantly over the last few months. As such I had to take a break from training as a whole as well as with UP. I have however attempted to keep up with the core exercises taught to me and the positive life changes in terms of supplementation and diet.
I plan to get back into serious training later this year with a view to competing again early next year and with such aggressive timescales the only way I will be able to achieve success is to return to UP and have Nick and the team help get me back to fighting fitness.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
UP is an inspiring place, from the first meeting with Nick through all the hours training in the gym you cannot help but be enthused to achieve. If you are looking for someone to pat you on the back and tell you “well done” when all you have done is put your gym kit on, then this really isn’t the place. The trainers are themselves professionals who are passionate about their work and the level of commitment they gave me had to be matched by my commitment in return.
If you are serious about wanting to train (and not just wanting to tell people you train) then there really is only one place to go to train I my opinion and that is UP. You will do exercises you have never heard of, using kit you have never seen, followed by natural supplements and nutrients that sound like they belong in a chemistry class, but as long as you trust your trainer and put the effort in then achievement will follow.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs