I was frustrated with the lack of progress that I was making in my exercise and general well-being plans and convinced that what I needed was a holistic approach to not only my exercise plans but also my diet and nutrition. When I read the article on Nick Mitchell in Men’s Health I decided to investigate further and having reviewed the web content of Ultimate Performance I decided to take the plunge and call.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
In my first 12 week session the improvement was simply phenomenal. The combination of dedicated training, diet and nutrition plans linked to Justin, the most motivated personal trainer I have ever met, delivered startling results, 7kg net lighter in weight, 3” off my waist, more energy, better sleep, better posture, improved attitude and an increase of over 50% in my bench-press. Or, more simply, I feel fitter and stronger than I have at any time in my life.
What have you learned:
You have to have a plan to follow that works practically in the real world.
You have to have a series of goals that you can achieve on a regular basis to enthuse continued effort.
It’s not too late.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs