I started training at UP with Eddie Baruta 4 months ago, after being fed up with a lack of results. I’d trialled several personal trainers in gyms both in Australia and London, and spent hours and hours mimicking programs designed by so-called experts, whilst wasting a lot of time and money in the process trialling every supplement available. I then found UP.
I was told to train at UP simply because they were the best available. As soon as I met Eddie, I knew I was in capable hands. From the beginning Eddie was straight to the point and told me exactly what I needed to do to reach my goals. I was out of shape and needed a clear training and nutritional plan, and that’s exactly what I got. From the outset Eddie explained what he had planned, and more importantly how his plan was going to help me achieve my goals.
I won’t lie training with Eddie at the City personal training gym isn’t always fun, but he definitely knows what it takes to get results. He pushes me beyond what I think I’m capable of, and always finds a way to get more out of me. There are times when I think I’ve got nothing left, but he somehow finds away (usually by laughing at me). He knows when to push, but he also knows when to back off.
Once you spend time with Eddie, you’ll come to realise training is his passion. He is a folder of knowledge, and continually strives to learn more to make him a better trainer. Eddie has all the attributes you want when looking for a great personal trainer (trust me I know, I’ve had some shockers!). One look at the man, and you’ll also know he practices what he preaches!
I have been training with Eddie for the past 4 months, and despite the pain he puts me through, I still come back for more!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs