James has got his mojo back, feeling confident and full of life again at 40 after making a life-changing transformation at Ultimate Performance London.
Earlier, James’s life was ruled by work stress and a poor diet, and he was constantly feeling down and depressed.
Where he had once been the life and soul of the party, this spark had gone and his confidence had hit rock bottom.
Little did James know, all he needed was 12 weeks of refocusing on himself and his goals to get his life back on track.
Physically James is in the best shape of his life, but the mental impact of James’s transformation is hands-down the best part of his transformation – his confidence is sky high, he finally feels good about himself, and he even attributes the success in landing his dream job to his new-found motivation.
All in all, James describes the outcome as ‘simply unbelievable.’
“The biggest benefit for me was not just the physical, but the psychological effect. I basically got my mojo back!
“I feel so confident in myself, to a level that I don’t think I have before.”
Long and irregular hours at work had James working himself into a frenzy. As a result, his health and fitness fell by the wayside, he started to comfort eat, and he began to feel less and less confident socially as the days went by.
Before long, James reached a point in his personal and professional life where he was too self-conscious to even make eye contact or engage in conversations with people, as he would feel as though people were viewing him in a negative way.
Working seven days a week from early in the morning didn’t help. James was left feeling like he was stuck in a rut. He didn’t think he would ever have time to focus on himself again – but he couldn’t be more wrong!
It all changed when he joined U.P.
“My trainer understood my needs and concerns perfectly and tailored a training regime and food plan to fit my lifestyle and the goals I wanted to achieve.”
“I no longer feel inadequate, socially or professionally, and believe that I can achieve anything I want as long as I put my mind to it and set myself targets.”
“I have recently managed to land my dream job, one I didn’t think I was capable of before, and would not have gone for.”
WANT TO TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER PROSPECTS AND CLIMB TO THE TOP?
GET IN TOUCH TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
For that James is grateful for having his trainer’s guidance.
“Throughout the whole process, my trainer was on hand to support, encourage, and instil belief in me, which I didn’t have. So I can’t thank him enough.
“We achieved exactly what he said we would.
“I have learnt that you can achieve whatever goals you set yourself, as long as you have the right people supporting you and the right guidance, and most importantly, belief in yourself.”
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that joining U.P. is the single best decision James has ever made in his career.
Though he came to U.P. with the goal to achieve a physical transformation, it’s the improvement in James’s mental wellbeing that turns out to be the biggest reward of all – and that’s the part of all U.P. transformations that outsiders don’t often see.
“My whole life has changed and I am a better person for it, inside and out.
“I never set myself boundaries and always believe I can overachieve, which is something that has given me the drive to succeed in work and in life in general, something which I had lost over time.”
“Simply put, they are the very best coaches money can buy, and the results prove it.
“This is the place to change your life!”
Looking for the best way to advance your personal and professional development?
Click here to find out how our programme can help make your career a success.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs