“I’ve really learnt how to push myself during training and I now realise how to eat well without restricting myself.”
Giorgio knew exactly what it took to lose weight – but what he didn’t understand was how to keep the weight off.
The 44-year-old plastic surgeon could drop a few kilograms when he put his mind to it, but that always came at a cost.
He would sacrifice all his favourite foods and restrict himself, but within no time at all he reverted back to old eating habits.
Even working with personal trainers, he never got the support he needed with his diet.
After his most recent ballooning in weight, Georgio decided he wanted to give weight loss another real go. This time, with Ultimate Performance.
“The first step that motivated me to come to U.P. was the fact that I had recently put on some weight. I was not feeling happy with myself.
“I decided that I wanted to go through a more structured program to fix my diet and exercise.
“In the past, I have successfully lost weight, but I always end up putting it back on. All the earlier programs I’ve ever followed focused more on the training aspect than the diet.”
Giorgio’s job as a plastic surgeon meant he had to be focused and mentally switched-on as soon as he pulled on his scrubs.
But with the extra weight he was carrying around, he noticed his thinking wasn’t as clear as it once was.
He was curious to see if a personalised training and meal plan could do something about that. Now he’s completed his transformation, the answer is an emphatic yes.
“I feel lighter, I feel stronger and I am more active in general. I’ve also noticed I’m far less tired throughout the day and much more focused at work.
“I needed to know how to learn to eat well and exercise properly. Mentally and physically, I can 100% see a huge difference.”
Giorgio lost a staggering 17kg in just under 15 weeks, in a transformation that has seen him pack on muscle around his arms, chest and back, all while keeping a slim waist.
Training with U.P. quickly proved to him that his typical approach to exercise was not enough.
He’s now learnt lifelong lessons on lifting weights, lifestyle and nutrition – arguably none bigger than understanding how to eat well without restricting himself.
“I’ve really learnt how to push myself during training. I also now realise how to eat well without restricting myself too much and using the available options.
“To anyone wanting to start their own transformation, just trust the process and the results will come. I can promise you that.”
Struggling to pair up your training, diet and lifestyle for the very best results? That’s made simple with the accountability and expertise of your own U.P. trainer. Start your transformation here.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs