Ghazi built his ultimate body aged 41 after losing 10kg in just 16 weeks.
He had always been healthy and exercised regularly, but the London lifestyle of eating out had caught up with him.
Ghazi, who is 41, had tried CrossFit and various personal trainers, but nothing was working to get him back on track.
He wanted to shed his unwanted body fat and was ready for a big lifestyle change.
When he started at Ultimate Performance Kensington, he barely believed that the ‘before and after’ results were even possible.
But 16 weeks later, with 10kg of body fat lost, Ghazi is in awe of the new body he has built.
“I look and feel the best I’ve ever been and I did it in 16 weeks! I never thought that was even possible!
“I am extremely happy about the way I look!”
Ghazi’s motivation was simple – he didn’t want to feel out of shape any longer.
His weight had crept up since coming to London two years ago and he was desperate to turn things around.
“I was tired of not looking and feeling fit. That needed to change. I had a body fat of 24% – that was the worst I’ve ever been.
“I’ve always been healthy, but since I moved to London my fitness has declined a lot. I’ve tried many gyms and PTs but nothing seemed to work with me and I didn’t see much result.”
Ghazi’s diet had been holding him back from getting the physique he always wanted. Calories and portion sizes never came into the equation before.
But a structured diet plan was created for him by his trainer Reid and he learned some simple but powerful rules on nutrition that kickstarted his transformation.
“The first two weeks were tough. But I started seeing results and my body changing in the third week.”
Ghazi found U.P.’s scientific approach to nutrition and food tracking a revelation; he followed the diet plan and the body fat melted away week after week.
“The food monitoring is amazing, especially for someone who has never monitored their food.
“The fat loss – I still ask myself this now – how did I do it? The whole process is like magic!”
He had never experienced anything like the level of support and guidance with other personal trainers than he did during his 16 weeks at U.P.
“I’ve lived in Los Angeles, the Middle East, and London; and I’ve trained with amazing trainers from all over. But the whole program at U.P., I’ve never seen it before.
“What makes U.P. special is the attention to detail – in training, on your diet and in your whole lifestyle.
“The attention to detail in every rep and making sure you are consistent makes a huge difference with getting results and preventing injury.
“I’ve trained with hundreds of trainers in the past and I’ve never had that before.”
Ghazi has been blown away by what he has been able to achieve in the results-driven environment of U.P.
“I didn’t think it was possible for me to get into this kind of shape in this period of time.
“I saw pictures before, but being outside of the U.P. family it seemed too good to be true. I’m very happy. It’s amazing. I can’t describe it.”
Ghazi says that the secret to his transformation is just to follow the program with 100% focus and dedication and the results will come.
“With hard work and commitment you can achieve your goals! I feel and look great! And this is just the beginning!”
Ghazi had three pieces of advice for anyone at the start of their transformation journey with U.P., as he was just 16 weeks ago.
“Firstly, you have to be committed to diet. It can be hard to cut down carbs, and it was hard for me at the beginning, but if you want to see results, you have to put in the effort.
“The second thing is listen to your trainer. He has been through it with other clients. If he tells you something, you have to follow it.
“The third thing is, just stick with it and you will see results. Maybe not in the first week, it might take longer, but you will see them.”
READY TO START YOUR OWN TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY WITH US AT U.P.?
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs