One of the many reasons/excuses for most of those who lose their way with fitness is their lack of time. Finding the time to have a healthy balance of work, fitness and socialising can be difficult for any of us but it doesn’t take long to realise how much of your health and happiness you are sacrificing by not doing so.
This is where Ultimate Performance comes in, in particular with the rule we have of ‘maximum results, minimum time’. We appreciate the busy lives of our clients so nothing is ever left to chance. The personalised programmes for both training and nutrition are specifically designed for each individual to ensure the best result possible, without wasting anyone’s time or money.
U.P. client, Nic Tiong is the perfect example to show that ‘not having the time’ is no more than just an excuse. Nic is a busy lawyer who like many others, struggled to find the time or the energy to do anything more than ‘get by’ but as a result, his confidence and self-esteem was being sacrificed. Find out how Nic turned his life around with U.P’s 12-week transformation program.
Why Ultimate Performance?
My body has always affected my confidence but I’ve never bothered doing anything about it as I have always used the excuse of being too busy.
I have always wanted to get fit and lean and to have more confidence in my appearance. I tried to train by myself but I soon gave up for a number of reasons – not seeing much progress, feeling intimated at the gym and not knowing what I was actually doing.
I saw UP Fitness’s advertisement of the 12 weeks’ transformation program during my recent travels and thought “why not?”
What Do You Feel That You Have Achieved?
I guess being a lawyer at the prime stage of my career means I’m a busy busy man. Working long hours and networking whilst keeping a good work/life balance, spending time with friends (I believe I am a very sociable person) and family – I barely have any time to myself.
So doing this has been a real challenge – learning/understanding something totally new to me and fitting it into my already packed schedule. In the past, I would have given up breakfast just to squeeze in some extra sleep. Now, I start my day at 5:00 am most days of the week and feel energetic throughout the day.
“After 12 weeks, I feel leaner and fitter. My muscles are noticeably bigger and I now have muscles in places that I never thought existed. I certainly feel more confident in myself.”
The compliments from friends about my body shape and looks have really helped with my confidence and I feel a lot more comfortable wearing t-shirts.
What Have You Learned?
It has been a very steep learning curve. I now have a much better understanding of which muscles to focus on and the correct postures to be in when doing a particular exercise.
I also have a better understanding of the nutritional data and facts behind the diet plans and how the same compliments the training.
Why Would You Recommend U.P?
Having motivated myself to take this up and really commit myself, I can honestly say It has been a life changing experience and worth every penny.
My trainer has been amazing throughout the past 12 weeks – being supportive and encouraging every step of the way. He is professional, knowledgeable and clearly very passionate about what he does. I am automatically more conscious about my diet.
Additionally, my trainer has been very responsive the entire time – responding to emails out of office hours and weekends. I would not hesitate to recommend U.P to others.
I am very happy with the results to date. I would like to build on the progress and get bigger and fitter.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs