After initial gains at my local gym, frustration at not seeing any further progress led me to explore personal training options in London. I conducted a very thorough research and visited a number of gyms. I was immediately impressed with Ultimate Performance from my very first visit.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
My overall fitness has improved. I have gained 12lbs of muscle mass and my body fat has reduced by 5%. My strength has increased significantly. I feel great for the effort I have had to put in.
What have you learned:
I learn all the time while training with my personal trainer; however, what is now so much part of my life is the discipline required to achieve maximum gain. Discipline in what I eat and when, training patterns and lifestyle. He is a wealth of knowledge in nutrition, training and lifestyle and has a gift of imparting knowledge in a very interesting and simplistic manner.
What’s next for you:
I will continue to train four times a week with my trainer as I find my sessions push me hard but extremely enjoyable and most of all, I see and feel the difference.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
Without doubt, the best training I have had. The energy, enthusiasm, knowledge and professionalism of my trainer and the UP team I have seen and talked to is unsurpassed. Every day you are pushed to your limit but it is fun; and importantly, if you follow instruction you will achieve and exceed your goals.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs