Sarah has found the perfect medicine in diet and exercise to help her perform better in her career as a doctor.
Overhauling her diet and training has made her more focused, productive and energised when working with patients just 16 weeks after coming to Ultimate Performance Mayfair.
Sarah has lost weight, shed more than a quarter of her body fat and gained the knowledge about how to eat for optimal health and fitness.
This new approach to nutrition helped her achieve impressive results in the gym, but has had a huge impact outside in her work-life too.
“Work-wise, I have become a more productive person.
“Consultations with patients are so much better, going into my medic background.
“I think my concentration levels at work have definitely improved.”
This marks a big change for Sarah who just a few months ago was low on energy, felt frequently tired and struggled with her diet.
“Before U.P., I didn’t really think a lot about my diet, I just ate whatever I liked.
“I skipped a few meals because of work patterns, so in terms of nutrition, I don’t think I got a great lot of nutritional value.
“I used to eat out a lot, and didn’t really think about calories or macros.”
Sarah wasn’t new to training and exercise. But what was most frustrating was not being able to achieve the results she wanted for all her efforts in the gym.
“I had done quite a fair bit of training. I have done Crossfit and I’ve done F45 before.
“You either don’t get results so you get bored of it, or you stop going.
“So, with U.P., it has been a different format and I’ve enjoyed every session and it’s made me come consistently back!”
Having a diet and training plan created to achieve her specific goals, and a trainer to keep her motivated and on track made a huge difference.
Sarah says she started to feel different almost instantaneously.
“In terms of non-physical results, I saw those take effect almost immediately – so, feeling better and less bloated as soon as I cleaned my diet out.
“In terms of physical effects, I found I was changing after about a month – I noticed myself and people around me noticed physical changes pretty soon.”
Now Sarah has seen a step change in her energy levels and her overall confidence.
“In terms of my weight before, I wasn’t as confident as I am now.
“In terms of energy levels, I was pretty low and I would get tired mid-day. I wouldn’t socialise as much and I would make excuses.
“Now though, I find I have a lot more energy and feel definitely more confident. I am a different person.”
One of the biggest differences Sarah has noticed is the mental clarity she gets from training hard and eating well.
She’s no longer sluggish in the morning or reliant on coffee to get through the day.
“I do have a lot more energy in the morning.
“I don’t rely on caffeine as much and I’m much more productive throughout the day.
“Mentally, it does give you a clear head.”
A big thing Sarah has taken away from her transformation is a new-found knowledge on nutrition.
Her diet has undergone a huge overhaul.
“Coming from a medical background, I have learned so much more about nutrition, so much more about the right foods and the wrong foods.
“You hear myths about carbs or fats being bad for you, but I learned that incorporating those into the right diet is actually beneficial for you. It’s more about just being sensible with those.
“Now, I think I’m educated a lot more. I know what I’m eating so I can make more beneficial decisions.”
Sarah now has the tools to maintain her results and healthier new lifestyle.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs