When you want to forge the ultimate physique, nothing will stand in your way.
Dimitrios is proof that you can still build the body of your dreams no matter what obstacles you face.
Former sprinter Dimitrios had suffered injuries before which hampered his training and believed that he didn’t have the spare time to be able to get the body he wanted.
Dimitrios started out at 16% bodyfat and although he trained just 3 hours a week for 13 weeks at UP he made an amazing change to reach his goals.
But UP’s famous mantra of ‘maximum results, minimum time’ helped him carve out a truly impressive physique in just 13 weeks.
Working with a dedicated personal trainer to optimise his training and nutrition helped him achieve the exceptional body transformation in a matter of weeks.
“I feel healthier and stronger in body and mind,” he says. “It’s not all about the looks, but at the end, I could finally see my six-pack!”
Before he started his transformation journey with UP, Dimitrios didn’t think he would be able to achieve the results he wanted.
“I thought that having a very busy professional life, I wouldn’t be able to find time for training. The guys at UP though will find the best way to build a schedule around your availability.”
While he has a very busy professional career, Dimitrios also thought an old injury would stop him from being able to train efficiently and effectively.
He explains: “A previous injury while surfing (ruptured Achilles tendon) was a factor that made me think that I wouldn’t be able to do it.”
But UP’s expert personal trainers helped create a training programme that would enable him to get the results he wanted without any discomfort or issues with his Achilles tendon.
In fact, Dimitrios found that the tailored training programme was not only safe with his history of injury, but was both challenging and enjoyable too.
“I thought that gym would be boring for me. I never use to train indoors. Being a sprinter in the past, my main training involved everything outdoors.
“It was such a big surprise as my PT James made every session interesting and pushed me to my limit.”
One thing that his trainer taught him was the sky is the limit – and something that he says has helped maximise his results.
“I found out that I could train harder than I thought,” he says. “I achieved maximum results in just 12 weeks.
“I am a lot happier with the way I look; I have a good knowledge regarding nutrition and regular training is now part of my lifestyle.”
The physical results speak for themselves. But Dimitrios says his 12 weeks at UP has changed far more than his appearance.
It has been a life-changing experience. I have made new friends and improved my fitness beyond expectations.
“I would definitely recommend UP. Basically, they know their stuff! The trainers at UP will get you to your goals! Simple as that.”
Want maximum results in minimum time like Dimitrios? Speak to us about our Personal Training Plans or Book Your Consultation Now!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs