I’d been attempting to lift weights and pack on muscle mass in the past, but with little success. Nick’s words on the website were well-written (unlike most other personal training websites!) and persuasive. When I read them I decided it was time to re-approach that goal again. I was also aware that I had a bodyfat percentage that was well above the recommended level and wanted to do something about that. Also, the principles seemed rigorously grounded in nutritional science, and I wanted to learn more about that too.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
Have made definite progress on the first goal, with an approx 6% bodyfat loss.
What have you learned:
I got as much out of the package in this regard as I did the sessions. Learned that alternating sets and the 4-exercise circuits are a more efficient way of doing things. Learned a lot about supplementation and nutrition and how to apply it to my particular hormonal profile.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
I would say that UP are smart and know what they’re doing, BUT be prepared not just to work hard, but to completely overhaul your lifestyle. Sticking to the diet (and not just avoiding the junk) requires a lot of discipline. For a person who is not the most organised, I would advise them to have some sort of regular half-healthy eating pattern established before joining UP.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs