Kevin had a goal – he wanted to be in the best shape of his life for when his new baby was born.
Thirty-two-year-old Kevin had wasted time and energy for years in the gym, but he got nowhere.
Despite going to a good gym, hitting super-intense training sessions, and eating well, he never got the results he wanted to show for his efforts.
With a new baby on the way, this focussed his mind, and he resolved to get a six-pack in time for his new arrival.
Kevin recruited the experts at Ultimate Performance to get him there.
“When I first signed up, my trainer and I wrote at the top of my tracker’ abs due date and baby due date’, and the baby was just born five days ago.”
One of the key aspects of my training was getting in better physical shape before the baby came, and there is no question that we did it! The baby came, and so did the abs; so, mission accomplished.”
Kevin joined U.P. for a body transformation programme weighing 79kg and with body fat percentage hovering unhealthily around the 33% mark.
But in 21 short weeks, he more than halved his body fat and lost 13kg to banish any trace of the dreaded ‘dad bod’.
Stepping into U.P. for the first time, he found it was a revolutionary approach to fitness that he had never experienced before.
“I spent countless hours in various gyms, but I wasn’t getting the results I was looking for back then.
“Looking back, these were primarily cardio-focused exercises maybe 3-4 times a week. I was eating what I thought was healthy; grabbing something while I was running in and out of meetings.
“When I first came to U.P., I felt I needed a change in my physical appearance, strength and abilities.”
KEVIN’S BODY TRANSFORMATION HAS IMPROVED HIS FITNESS INSIDE AND OUT.
JOIN U.P. TODAY TO EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE FOR YOURSELF.
U.P. takes a holistic approach to body transformation, which blends progressive training, intelligent nutrition and key habit formation to achieve fast but lasting results.
Kevin’s journey was no different.
He loved the extra intensity his trainer brought to the gym floor and saw results almost immediately.
“The training experience is by far the best I have personally ever experienced. On top of our gym, there is a sign that says “this is where the excuses stop”. And if you embrace that mentality and that motto, and push yourself as hard and as far as you can go – there is no doubt your trainer will take you a step further every time you walk through those doors.”
The intense workout sessions got Kevin the abs he wanted in record time, but the extra benefits of the programme stuck with him as well – in particular, the understanding of nutrition and the forensic focus on technique.
“One of the biggest takeaways for me was learning about nutrition; really dialling in on my macros, carbohydrates, fats and proteins; and understanding what the targets need to look like on a day-to-day basis to achieve the results.
“The great part about the U.P. strategy is the 24/7, 365 holistic support the trainer gives to you. They are very attentive, very professional and just great friendly people to be around. I came to U.P. because of their “results focus” approach and expertise in body composition, nutrition and training. And I can say I have achieved the results I set out at the beginning.”
“When I look into the mirror now, there is still a bit of a spooky, surprise aspect because I look like a totally different person. It just feels great. My whole approach to health has been overhauled.”
“My advice to people who are thinking about it – start yesterday. Don’t hesitate. Jump right in.”
Want to find out more about our personal training programme?
Get in touch now to find out how you can sign up.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.