Kenneth’s wedding day was fast approaching but a love of beer and an erratic diet had left him in poor shape.
He used his upcoming nuptials as an excuse to shed the beer belly and man boobs once and for all.
The wedding date gave him a deadline and motivation he needed to start his married life the best version of himself.
With just three months in hand, he knew he needed something intensive, so instinctively turned to the best in the business – Ultimate Performance Singapore.
U.P. Singapore didn’t let him down and he stepped out on his big day completely transformed.
“I started at 72.5kg and 35.5% body fat! I thought no way I would be able to get it down to the promised 15%. I never had any ab definition in my life before.
“But as we got closer to 15%, I thought ‘whoa! It is going to happen!’ And when we got down to 13%, I was blown away! For the wedding, I was 61kg.”
Kenneth was apprehensive when he first started. He was a relative newcomer to exercising and nutrition, and didn’t know if he could handle a structured and goal-focussed programme.
But U.P.’s tried-and-tested programme is designed to guide clients through every aspect of the transformation process.
Kenneth’s trainer, Keven, was there every step of the way helping him make pivotal lifestyle changes, advising him on his diet, and pushing him in the gym to get the best results possible.
INSPIRED BY KENNETH’S JAW-DROPPING TRANSFORMATION?
GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE ONE YOURSELF.
For Kenneth, his trainer was the mentor and confidante he needed to achieve his goals and develop knowledge that will serve him for life.
“Keven is a fantastic trainer and mentor. He is knowledgeable and dedicated, taking care of everything. From ensuring that I am training with the appropriate weights and with the correct form, to planning my food choices even when I travel for work, he always made me feel that we are in this together and we have to help each other.”
“Before I started, my fitness level was quite low. I got tired easily, and even though I slept 7-8 hours a day, I would still feel tired in the morning. Somehow after training, I have a feeling of euphoria. I feel better after a good work out, and now I actually look forward to that.”
Kenneth came to U.P. to just lose some weight and look good, but he left with a new mindset that will keep him healthy for a lifetime. In the end, the long-term benefits are the ones he is most excited about.
“For me, the biggest thing would be my diet. Even after I finish this training, I will continue to eat healthier and cleaner. U.P. has kickstarted a healthier lifestyle for me, whether in terms of exercise, nutrition or sleeping habits.”
“After experiencing it, I would say this is easily the best investment I made in myself! I think anyone can do it – you just have to want to!”
Fitness is one of the most critical components of your wellbeing.
Start personal training at U.P. and invest in your health today.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs