Sofia was fed up of always being unhappy by both how she looked and how she felt.
Inspired by her dad’s transformation at U.P. Manchester, Sofia decided to take the plunge and embark on a 12-week challenge herself. Sofia found the challenge hard, as she worked long hours, but the support from her trainer and regular progress photos kept her motivated and on track.
Before the transformation, Sofia was very self-conscious and would not wear certain clothes because she felt too ‘fat’. She felt embarrassed about working out and completely clueless about how to lose weight after trying and failing with fad diets.
Twelve weeks later and Sofia is feeling the best she has in years and now has the knowledge and confidence to continue living a healthy lifestyle.
She says, “I would 100% recommend U.P. to anyone, not only because they helped me to achieve what I wanted, but because of the healthier lifestyle and knowledge I now have, so I know I’m not questioning myself all the time.”
Over 12 weeks, Sofia lost an impressive 5kg, however the biggest transformation for her was the change in attitude towards her diet and training.
“The biggest benefit from this experience is learning a healthier way of living, learning about the correct types of foods to be putting in my body, being taught how to use gym equipment correctly and just being more confident in the gym.”
Previously, Sofia always put herself down, criticising everything she did and torturing herself for days if she ‘cheated’ on her diet. During her time with U.P., she recognised that this wasn’t the right mindset to have and embraced the advice of her trainer on creating a happy, balanced and healthy lifestyle.
Sofia enjoying the freedom her new body affords her
“If other young girls are experiencing the struggles I faced before, the advice I would give to them is, ‘it’s only you that can make yourself happy and feel better about yourself, so motivate yourself to make the changes you want to make.’”
“U.P. has helped me so much and I’m forever grateful for how they’ve helped me mentally and physically.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs