Sharon is a busy working mum.
Looking after herself was always the least of her priorities.
Her whole day would revolve around the family, leaving her with little time to do anything else.
Since becoming a mum, she has struggled to maintain a steady weight, often resorting to crash diets to try and solve the issue.
In her eyes, exercise was not an option.
The truth is, Sharon got herself into bad habits — picking at bits of food whilst cooking and not making any time for exercise was just a series of small bad habits that finally caught up with her.
With a beach holiday booked, she wanted to lose the extra weight and look her absolute best.
Tired of feeling anxious at the thought of wearing a bikini, she knew her current reliance on crash diets wasn’t going to work and that she couldn’t do it alone.
Sharon walked through the doors of Ultimate Performance Manchester looking for experience and guidance and has never looked back.
In just 12 weeks, looking slimmer and 7kg lighter, Sharon is amazed by her own transformation and is now excited to be going on holidays, instead of dreading it.
“When I’ve been away, I’ve never felt comfortable wearing a bikini but now I will. I’ll feel a lot better this time, much more comfortable.”
Sharon finally realised that with the constant and seemingly never-ending demands on her time, exercising was always bottom of her priority list, and that this needed to change moving forward.
She discovered how good working out made her feel and it’s something she intends to make time for.
“I feel more confident. My clothes fit better, so that makes me happier.”
In the past, Sharon never really did any weight training.
She had no idea what she was doing and even the thought of approaching the weights area felt terrifying.
In her short time with U.P., she’s discovered a love for weight training.
“It makes you feel better once you’ve done a workout. You’re doing different things every time you come to the gym, it’s not the same routine. It just makes you feel better in general and makes you want to do it again.”
Through the correct guidance and coaching Sharon no longer feels overwhelmed in the weights area and has quickly got to grips with every machine.
“I do enjoy the training, it’s addictive. Now I have a better understanding of how to use the equipment and feel more confident about going to the gym.”
In just 3 months Sharon has gone from feeling unconfident, stressed and nervous about exercise to being completely transformed – discovering a way of training that she loves, and appreciates the importance of making time for herself.
She is now happy with the person staring back at her in the mirror, and knows the knowledge she’s gained about training and nutrition will see her never falling back into her old ways.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs