Client of the Month, Nirvi, came to Ultimate Performance Los Angeles to learn more about health and fitness.
As a physician in a local hospital, Nirvi preaches about the importance of staying healthy to her patients, and wanted to be sure she was giving them the correct advice. With her wedding just four months away, it was the perfect time for Nirvi to start. What she has achieved in her time at U.P goes beyond just educating herself. She has built mental resilience, gained confidence, and changed her body so much that she’s had to get all of her dresses for her four-day Indian wedding re-sized. Her friends are even stunned that she’s managed to get abs now, and all of them are asking her how she did it.
In 12 weeks, Nirvi dropped a third of her body fat and was so pleased with the results she immediately signed up for a further 4 weeks.
“It’s the best feeling ever. My coach is my trainer and my friend. I did a 12-week transformation and literally felt like I went through a breakup after and had to sign up for four additional weeks. I knew that those three hours a week could take me to get to the goals I want. I was so intrigued by what 16 weeks could get me, just because I saw incredible results at 12 weeks.”
Before coming to U.P., Nirvi felt she ate well, apart from the odd sandwich here and there. Being a vegetarian, her diet was relatively clean, however, late night snacks became her downfall, and before she knew it she was secretly eating an entire bag of chips at night. Nirvi would also indulge at weekends when she went out drinking and eating.
Nirvi found the first few weeks difficult, especially when it came to her nutrition. As a vegetarian, she found getting enough protein was often challenging. With the help of her U.P. meal plans and supplements it became easier for her, and within 3-4 weeks Nirvi not only started seeing results but felt full of energy too.
Nirvi on a night out, enjoying her new slim figure
“What you see is not the most important thing, it’s what I feel internally, mentally, physically, emotionally, that is the best drive to continue doing this.”
Three months later and Nirvi has never felt so strong in her life. She loves seeing pictures of herself in well-fitting dresses after a night out, and she felt incredible at a recent bachelorette party with her friends gushing over her new and slender shape.
”All my girlfriends are super amazed I have abs now. It’s an incredible feeling because you have 20 or 30 different friends asking, ‘what is your plan?’ and ‘how did you do it?'”
Nirvi is beaming with happiness with her new-found healthy lifestyle, toned body and mental strength.
“You just feel incredibly happy. You leave and the second you drive out the parking lot, you’re like — ‘I can’t wait to come back again and feel what I feel when I leave’. Every time you leave U.P. you feel like a better person.”
Nirvi has achieved so much in only 12 weeks, and it was U.P. that helped her reach her goals – Arrange a consult at U.P. now. Simply fill in the enquiry form.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.