Leah came to Ultimate Performance Sydney feeling lost.
She admits her training and nutrition was inconsistent. She had no structure and didn’t really know what she was doing to get the figure she wanted.
Just 18 weeks later and Leah is a different person, feeling stronger, happier and healthier than ever.
Leah loved U.P. so much not only did she get in the best shape of her life but she signed her partner Shane up to do the same.
Now, 7kg down and looking her best, Leah has achieved things she previously thought were impossible.
“I’ve ticked so many goals – I have done a 100kg deadlift which has been a goal of mine for years and I’ve also got down to 65kg which I didn’t think was going to be possible.”
Feeling lost and intimidated by the gym
Leah had felt uninspired with her training before starting her body transformation with U.P.
She had been doing the same thing with her training for so long and she knew she wasn’t really getting anywhere.
Leah felt confused about how she could get the most out of her workouts in the gym and how to optimise her nutrition.
With so much conflicting information out there, she found it hard to understand what to follow and what to ignore.
Couple this with being intimidated by the gym and Leah didn’t know where to start. After browsing the U.P. website and seeing all the transformations, Leah was more motivated than ever and knew she had to give it a go.
Leah had tried every gym, fad diet and online programme she could but she was fed up none of them had worked. As soon as she walked through the doors of U.P., she knew it was different and she immediately noticed the level of support available.
“My trainer has been second to none and everyone has just been really really supportive. As soon as I walked through the door and after the first four weeks, I couldn’t stop raving about it.”
Couples that train together, stay together
Leah loved U.P. so much she recommended it to her partner Shane. Since he signed up they have been training together and supporting each other on this journey.
“We’ve both been on this journey together which has been really great because both of us have never ever felt better. We’ve been able to support each other every step of the way.”
A lifestyle choice
With Leah’s busy lifestyle, the first couple of weeks were tough, but once she got into the swing of things, both the eating and training plan slotted into her lifestyle perfectly. Having her trainer on hand made this possible as Leah could always ask questions or check with her trainer before eating something. Leah learnt so much during her time at U.P that she found sticking to her plan whilst eating out easy too.
Leah, before and after her transformation. She now looks like a whole new person!
“I’m now the person who orders the meal and replaces everything as I now know how to adjust meals to fit my lifestyle.”
Over the 18 weeks of intense training, Leah achieved more than she thought was possible and achieved some long-standing goals. U.P. challenged her more than she thought possible but it was all worth it for the results.
Leah’s life has completely changed since she started at U.P. Are you ready to find out more or start your own journey? Fill in the form below.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs