A letter to us from one of our top trainer’s (Daria Tiesler) clients:
“Hi Nick, Daria has asked me to send you an email updating you on the progress of my training. It would be best to start with an account of where I started from. I have never been sporty or athletic, being fairly uncoordinated. I was always one of the kids at school who was last to be picked for teams. This never particularly bothered me since I had compensating abilities elsewhere and I never particularly felt that I was missing out. As soon as I left school and I could, I gave up regular exercise. Like quite a lot of people, I kept my weight under control by dieting alone.
After hitting 40, however, I started piling on the pounds with good living and I finally decided that I needed to do something about it before I resigned myself to being overweight for the rest of my life. I started with UP in September last year, when for the first time in my life I was over 14 stones. I had never previously been in a gym before.
Since then, Daria has worked patiently to help me lose weight and gain strength. In just over three months I’ve lost two stones, which I’m very pleased about. I’ve got noticeably stronger and while I had resigned myself to the fact that going to the gym would be about as much fun as going to the dentist, it hasn’t been that bad, even for someone who will never win sports personality of the year. I should also comment that the atmosphere around the gym is very friendly, which is something that I had been concerned about in advance. Your instructors all seem to appreciate that a gym should be about self-improvement, not an opportunity to look down on those who aren’t as able as they are.
I’ve found out that you get out of it what you are prepared to put in. Daria has given very clear instructions throughout which has made it straightforward to get results (even if the process isn’t particularly comfortable for someone as out of shape as I was). She has also helped to build up my confidence in the gym, which has been as important for me, given my profound lack of sporting ability. In short, I am very happy both with the progress to date and with the direction in which I’m heading. “
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs