12 weeks at Ultimate Performance proved Agnes’ doubts about personal training to be wrong.
Excess body fat had been clinging to Agnes since her pregnancy days.
She set a goal to be able to do one press-up by the end of the 12 weeks.
By the end, she could complete 5 press-ups in a row.
“I’ve been feeling more confident, energetic, positive, and more self-disciplined”
Says Agnes, since completing her 12 week transformation at UP.
Although, it hasn’t all been plain sailing for Agnes..
During week 6, whilst results were continuing, she endured a head injury during a business trip.
This put an immediate stop to the training. But after continued reassurance and changes to the training plan from her UP trainer, Agnes decided to put her trust in UP and continue her transformation.
The willpower and commitment from Anges through her 12 weeks, saw her achieve the well-deserved Client of the Month status.
Did you have any doubts or reservations about personal training before you started with us?
“Always. Always doubted them.
Heard way too many stories about unprofessional PTs from friends whom have hired PTs from other commercial gyms in HK.
Promised results were never delivered whilst no visible changes to body shape nor strength level were observed.”
We know that our gyms can be quite intense environments. Did you feel comfortable and supported by your trainer and the overall team?
“At first I was intimidated and felt frightened each time the elevator door opens but soon after the first few sessions, when trust were slowly building up with my trainer Ivan, I felt more at ease and comfortable with my training session and routine.”
How would you describe the actual training experience, from the gym training to the nutritional coaching?
“It was beyond the word ‘tough’ could define.
I was in fact counting down to the number of sessions I’ve signed up to at the beginning of my course, praying my 36 sessions will fly by without noticing (trust me, you would never go through a training session without noticing and feeling the soreness to your body and positivity to your mind).
Funny enough, before I knew it, and without counting and keeping track of how many sessions I’ve completed, I fell in love.
I fell in love with the nutritional coaching and diet plan my trainer offered to me. I also fell in love with my three one-hour training per week with Ivan. I was, as a matter of fact, looking forward to each scheduled training.”
What have your results been like since you started with us?
“I’ve successfully toned up, slimmed down, and shredded the extra body fat that’s been harmoniously residing with me since my pregnancy days.”
Do you feel different about yourself in any way since you started personal training with us?
I’ve been feeling more confident, energetic, positive, and more self-disciplined since I’ve started personal training at Ultimate Performance.
“I’m done with my 36 sessions and thanks to my trainer’s positive injection of the ‘I-can-do-it-spirit’, I’m still keeping up with my 3 x per week workout routine.”
What would you say to your friends if they asked you about us?
Believe in yourself that you can do everything when you decide to put your heart to it.
It’s tough, don’t kid me and yourself; but if you have made the decision to make a positive change to your body AND MIND, just do it.
You’ll never regret it once the results are presented right in front of your own eyes.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.