I did have a personal trainer at The Third Space, but was not getting results wanted, or felt the trainer was really engaged with what I wanted to achieve.
What do you feel that you have achieved:
A level of success I certainly wouldn’t have achieved on my own. A level of knowledge that will allow me to continue to improve on what I’ve already achieved.
What have you learned:
How to eat! Basically re writing my diet and have become more in tune with how my body responds to diet and exercise. Also – what level of physical effort needs to be put in to achieve decent results.
What’s next for you:
Maintaining the changes I’ve made, and improving. Having reduced my body fat to 13%, I’m planning to continue to get this, hopefully, under 10%
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us:
In a heartbeat. My personal trainer Glenn Parker helped me to get to beyond where I expected to. I felt that everyone at UP had my best interest at heart. Although Glenn certainly led, I felt the other personal trainers et al all wanted me to succeed, and all were vested in my training plan.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs