As the founder of Wild Things Performing Arts, Nancy never felt like she had time to prioritise her health with a hectic life as an actor, a businesswoman, and a mum-of-two.
It felt like she was on a hamster wheel with work and life – never quite getting to the end of her ‘to do’ list.
Things got worse five years ago when she was hit by a car while out cycling. Physically, she was unharmed aside from some bruises, but it left her struggling with PTSD and anxiety which led to bad eating habits and poor sleep.
Mindfulness really helped, and it showed Nancy it was time to focus on herself and work on her physical fitness.
After following Ultimate Performance for a year on social media, she decided to finally take the plunge.
Now she’s lighter, leaner, healthier and happier than ever after making an incredible transformation training online with LiveUP.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs