Daniel didn’t recognise the face staring back at him in the mirror anymore.
Friends knew him as young, fit and healthy in his younger years, but now 36 and working a busy job with international travel, life had taken its toll.
But his motivation for starting a transformation was more than skin deep – his mental and physical health was at stake.
Hyperthyroidism decimated his health and left him on thyroxin drugs for life. This was coupled with seven years of anti-anxiety medication to help control his mood.
Now with a two-year-old son, he wanted to find a path to balance his physical and mental health that didn’t involve medication.
And if he could build a more muscular physique akin to that of footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, that would be the icing on the cake.
With LiveUP, he has achieved all that and more – losing 18kg and then packing on some lean mass to his tall frame.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs