A family history of heart problems compelled 35-year-old father Grant to start seriously focussing on his health.
He was a super-fit athlete during his school and college days, but the increasing demands of career and fatherhood threw his fitness regime off track.
Before he joined Ultimate Performance Los Angeles, Grant had a sedentary lifestyle sat behind a desk for 9 hours a day as a senior business development executive.
Exhausted and time-poor, he had little time to exercise and was eating takeout food 4-5 times a week.
But at that changed in a few short weeks with the help of his expert trainer at U.P. Los Angeles.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs