INVEST IN A CHANGE YOU CAN BE PROUD OF.
FIND OUT HOW TO START PERSONAL TRAINING WITH US.
The moment that it hit home how badly he needed to change was seeing his first progress photos on Day 1 at U.P.
However, those hard-hitting images actually proved to be a huge motivation to transform his body and his health.
“You’re looking at these photos, and it doesn’t look like you.
“You know you’ve essentially gotten to a point where you don’t realize how bad it’s gotten and you look at those ‘before’ pictures, and you say to yourself ‘I’m going to push hard, try to get myself back on track.’
“Then when you see the progression photos, and you see them get better and better and better week after week – obviously it gets the motivation up.
“That’s the beauty of U.P. – you see progress on a regular basis.
“It’s almost like clockwork; every two weeks you look at your body fat percentage drop, and you’ll see your weight drop. It gets you even more motivated.”
Ben was no stranger to personal training, but at U.P., he found a complete package along with personal training that went beyond the gym.
No stone is left unturned to help clients achieve the absolute maximum results possible – from sleep and stress solutions, to diet and supplements – and for Ben it was no different.
“My previous experiences were literally left in the gym. However, at U.P., my trainer is not only on top of me inside of the gym, but there’s also motivation outside of the gym.
“I get an email sent to me checking my tracker – if we’re off track he suggests small tweaks that I can make in the way that I put my nutrition plan together or my meal prep together, or perhaps if I’m away on a vacation I’m missing a couple of sessions, a little mini workout is put together for me.
“So, these things all really keep you engaged and keep you on track to hitting that goal.”
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF: JOIN OUR PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME TODAY.
It was this holistic approach to fitness, health and body transformation that really appealed to Ben and has enabled him to affect the big lifestyle changes he needed to get results.
“What drew me to Ultimate Performance was the fact that everything is packaged together – you have a nutrition plan, and that is combined with detail-oriented training that teaches you how to work out the proper way, using the right technique.
“Eric, my trainer, has been amazing in retraining me to lift using the proper technique after years of developing bad habits.”
Ben saw that the U.P. system worked and didn’t want to stop at just losing some weight. He had initially joined for 12 weeks but ended by staying for over a year.
“It felt really good when you’re starting to fit into clothes that you weren’t wearing a couple of months ago, and you start walking around with that little bit of a twinkle in your eye and that confidence.
“But the main value point of U.P. is that it’s not just private training, it’s the whole package…
“You walk in here, and it’s a really fun experience. Everybody around says hello, everybody is joking around and it’s just a fun experience.
“At the same time, everyone is focused on getting to their personal goals too, you have a goal set, and then you keep smashing through them and resetting them – it just kind of brings you back for more.
“This is hands down the best overall experience I’ve ever had with personal training.”
If you’ve been working out but aren’t seeing the results you desire, it’s time for a change!
Get in touch and we can help you reach your fitness goals.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs