U.P. USA is currently closed including our locations in Washington D.C and Los Angeles. It will be closed for as long as the government recommends. We will let you know as soon as the situation changes. In the meantime, follow our blog and social profiles for regular content updates and livestreams to continue your training at home as best we can.
If you find yourself in isolation and want to keep on top of your health and fitness, check LiveUP Men and LiveUP Women, our online training plans with tailored home workouts, nutrition plans and exercise videos.
Take care of yourselves and stay safe.
What can I do to help prevent the spread of coronavirus?
While we are confident we are doing everything we can to mitigate the spread of coronavirus in Ultimate Performance locations, it pays to work together and share responsibility.
We encourage clients to follow the below advice to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds
- Make full use of soap, hand sanitisers and other cleaning products made available at Ultimate Performance locations
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then dispose of the tissue immediately
- Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from your health authority
- Follow your government’s advice for travellers if returning from, or planning to travel to, a country with known cases of COVID-19 in its population
What can I do to stay healthy during the coronavirus outbreak?
We are in the process of creating exercise plans that you can follow if forced to self isolate. We will also provide clients with evidence-based approaches to support a healthy immune system – noting, of course, that strong immunity will not prevent infection, only help you return to form faster.
Outside of regular hand washing and avoiding group gatherings, both large and small, we recommend continuing with the sensible foundations of all good health:
- Walking outdoors daily
- Maintaining good, healthy sleep
- Avoiding processed food and alcohol
- Exercising sensibly
- Minimising stress
Are there any confirmed cases of COVID-19 within Ultimate Performance?
There are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 within Ultimate Performance as of writing. This is true across our gyms, and our head office in Manchester.
This makes us anything but complacent, however. We are continually monitoring the situation, and will update this page as soon as we hear of any developments within our organisation.