Shapla is feeling strong and confident again after making a life-changing transformation.
Barely 18 weeks ago, 39-year-old Shapla was feeling tired, low and unhappy with her body image.
She had cared for her disabled brother for 15 years, but even the simplest of household tasks was leaving her exhausted. She felt depressed because of it.
Shapla knew she wanted to make a big lifestyle change but there was so much confusing information online about how to improve her health and fitness.
It was seeing British actress Gemma Atkinson on Strictly Come Dancing and finding out about her weight training transformation at Ultimate Performance that inspired her to start her own journey.
Eighteen weeks later and her life has changed immeasurably.
Shapla lost 30lbs, shed a third of her body fat and build new-found mental and physical strength lifting weights just three times a week.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs