Mark had hit rock bottom with his health and fitness after being struck down by a crippling condition which left him in constant pain.
Formerly super-fit and healthy, Mark saw his active lifestyle grind to a halt three years ago when he was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis.
The chronic condition led to the rapid breakdown of his muscles into his bloodstream and left him with pain 24 hours a day.
It was a long road to recovery, but when his body finally began to heal, doctors recommended exercise to build up his strength again.
So Mark entrusted his recovery to Singapore’s leading experts in personal training – Ultimate Performance.
“The goal was to get back to where I was before. So the biggest achievement was fully accomplishing that and even over-achieving in terms of strength, especially in my legs which are now stronger than they have ever been!”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs