I can finally sleep again! My sleep is no longer an issue, it’s been stabilised and I’m full of energy
This time we wanted to share one of our most inspirational journey’s from Jen, a very inspirational client. Jen is type 1 diabetic which means losing weight in the past became a struggle, so she turned to UP for help. We can’t thank Jen enough for sharing her story with us so without further ado, here she is to tell us more.
At Ultimate Performance we are famously known for our 12 week transformations which see incredible physical and lifestyle changes made by your every day man and woman.
Each transformation however is not just your ‘every day’ before and after, there is always a story and there is always a journey… a journey that the photos will never truly show the challenges each individual goes through.
What Made You Reach Out to Ultimate Performance?
Before I came to UP, I was struggling to have any belief in myself and also belief in something that could actually work for me.
I have tried other diets and gym programs but have never seen any results, I didn’t think anyone could help.
Being a type 1 diabetic has made achieving my weight goals so difficult. Nutrition is never easy, sleep has always been a nightmare; I’d struggle to get to sleep, I struggled to wake up, I was all over the place and I needed help.
How Did We Help?
UP isn’t just about going in for your one hour sessions, they provide so much more; they focus on your nutrition, your sleep and your mobility to help when performing certain exercises in the gym.
Nutrition has always been my biggest obstacle for me but Simon and UP changed this. He knew just how to adapt my training with it and how to adjust my diet without affecting my health.
I can finally sleep again! My sleep is no longer an issue, it’s been stabilised and I’m full of energy.
My mobility was also SHOCKING before I started personal training, I could hardly even lift my hips off the floor. With Simon’s knowledge I was able to re-gain my mobility not only in my hips but I was also made aware of other areas in my body that I’d never even thought to focus on.
All of this advice, guidance and motivation in the right places meant I really did achieve the results I’d always dreamed of.
How Do You Feel Now?
My journey really has just begun but I really love how my progression has been tracked, seeing how much I have achieved even just two weeks into my transformation.
Throughout my journey I would have progression pictures done so you can physically see the changes taking place. This really helped keep a positive mentality and spurred me on to keep going.
Every single photo motivated me and made me realise the further I could push myself, the better the results.
I haven’t stopped learning. I’ve learnt how to live a better quality of life by managing my diabetes through training and nutrition as well as the importance of regular sleeping patterns to ensure I achieve my goals.
What Would You Say to Others?
I would 100% recommend contacting UP.
You pay for the best in the industry and that means you get so much more from it than a PT from another chain or gym.
Wasting my money has never even crossed my mind at UP as I’ve always seen the results. You pay for someone who will constantly improve their own knowledge to pass it on to their clients, someone who knows nutrition, sleeping and training but someone who also truly cares about your results.
I have been pushed to limits that I would never have been able to do myself and I can honestly say, I feel incredible.
Has Jen’s story motivated you? Find out more about Ultimate Performance’s Female Fat Loss Services.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end the result is down to you.
Like these results? Send us your details in the form below to receive information about our programs